Monday, May 21, 2012

Some sort of an update and practice

 I was able to see my college pals last week. :) It was quite an an adventure going to Joh's place at Tupi. We had some sort of hard time going to their actual house since we were not at all familiar with the place. Later on, Ron-ron showed us the "short cut" which is actually the road that we shoud've taken. I prefer the longer route though because it was nice. Hehe. :) It was such a treat to see them again - the first time again after several months. Ellen even went all the way from Surallah. I am looking forward to the next! 


This week and the next week will be eventful weeks. (I have this thing for noting events on particular days and/or weeks. ) I have been working on an event together withe a friend and we are so hoping that this would be a successful one especially that this is the first of its kind she has handled. :) I have been making rounds which is tiring but fun. I am meeting people and doing things that are new to me. 

I am also into lots of reading lately. Er, blog-reading, that is. There had been so many good reads around the world wide web lately and being the internet bum that I can be, I have spending time reading them - boon and a bane, srsly. Good thing is my passion for writing has been fueled again (which reminds me of the work that I have to do, hehe). The opposite bad thing is I have been always in front of the monitor. I am actually excited about the former I just hope that I would keep up the enthusiasm for a looooong time. 

New notes to fill!

I am also looking forward to reading more fiction. 
And to more note-taking. 

This hasn't been all but I'm sparing the other awesomeness on other posts. Hehe. :)
 Let me leave you with this which also a note to self for today and the days to come. 

Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not  see.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...