For the past weeks, I have discovered myself new interests. Well, they're not really new since they are things that I have been liking since who-knows-when. It's just that my interest for these things have become more profound. These things include: mails, pretty art stuff that artists do, fiction books (because contrary to popular belief, I have not been really into fiction), (should i still say) blogs (I have been discovering lots of wonderful ones that I'm planning to do a post featuring them), and writing.
Aaah, the influence of media. But really, I have been getting lots from the blogs that I have read and thankful that my above mentioned interests have been made more available through the world wide web. Speaking of blogs, there are so good write-ups to read that I suddenly wanted a tab or something. Thankfully, my phone has a file reader that I have been copy + pasting them onto Word so I can save them. And read them anywhere, anytime. :)
I also have been trying to write again so forgive the long, seemingly nonsensical words streaming down this blog. I seem to give myself a warm-up. I have a couple of ideas in my mind - and my notebook - waiting to be published. Hopefully I can sit down again like this soon. Hopefully. Soon.
Here's a rundown of things that made awesome sense to me lately:
- the awesome event that was LifeMixx Convergence. I, and the many others, was really blessed with Yeng's (yes, the pop-rock princess) testimony;
- the amazing workshop culmination that was Life Academy recital. Guess what, we're season 6 this year!! Akalain mo nga naman. Parang kelan lang. I cannot help but be amazed by God's faithfulness seeing that this workshop is still on today (and next year, and the next year, and the next year...).Of course, hurray to the teachers, director/s, Life coaches;
- the reunion of mi college barkada - had quite an adventure going to Joh's place. This was the first time that we were complete after graduation :);
- the write-ups that I have read online;
- the reconnection I had with friends; and
- the interesting people, conversations, circumstances that I had encountered during my rounds. :)