Friday, December 30, 2011

Thirtieth aka promosyon


One of my college classmates planned a meet-up several weeks ago. The plan was to really get the portfolios from our former prof's house and at the same time spend some time there. Fast forward this week, our prof agreed to have us! This is really something (at least, for me) since (it seems to me that) she's kind of a private person. Hehe. But she was really nice to let us in! :))

 It was a nice house that we couldn't help taking pictures! We brought some food to share over convo. Some played a little with the piano. :)  And they tried belly-dancing! Ha-ha! How was that for a visit?! Had it been earlier, we could've watched a movie! Apparently, there were only a few of us. Few as in seven. Ha-ha! Others weren't able to come because of other appointments. (We'll try better with the organizing next time. :)) It was fun, though. Personally, it was a privilege to be spending some time our at former prof's residence, not to mention she's really one of the people I (we) admire in the academe. And we get to meet her soon-to-be-geologist daughter whom she had told us stories about back in college. Well, syempre na-starstruck na naman ako. Ha-ha!

While the others are taking pictures, I cannot help look at these
 I just love publications from LIFE. Seeing sister publications of the now-defunct LIFE magazine excites me!! :)) There were other good reads, too! I wanna go back there and borrow some! Ha-ha! We took more pictures, talked about the future, and listened to words of wisdom. Such an experience. 
 The mall was, I think, the next destination in mind. But because of the portfolios which are somewhat Breaking Dawn-thick, and of some other appointments, we just parted ways. Not me and Mel, though. XD! I accompanied her to the mall and we just took a stroll. And devoured this
 Melody! Bakit ba tayo walang picture?!  Ha-ha!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...