Monday, January 23, 2012

These days

I just had one my I-really-feel-like-an-adult-now-days. Ha-ha! What a way to describe this day. Boon and bane. I had pending work, new work and thinking about future work. :) I thought of so many things -thoughts, that is- and hope they could one day show up on your screen. (I just figured this could read "I thought of so many thoughts." Wrong, right?Whatever)

I am excited to read Productive Pinoy by Yeng Remulla. Ok, I have to say the cover got me. But it was the title that struck me. Productivity. Pinoy. Yes, Pinoy context. Reminded me of ItsmorefuninthePhilippines, I don't know why. Anyways, I had read a couple of pages when Ira showed it to me. (It was from her that I learned about the book.)  Funny and indeed true. I can't wait to read it.

p.s I can be the exact opposite of the title. It's time to become the title. Please. Srsly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...