Friday, November 18, 2011

another leap

Surreal. Still. 
But yes, it's here and  it's true. I am just so thankful to God for giving me this. It's like another line has been drawn for me  to continue my life. :) This week had been amazingly awesome! First, these (so material happiness, ha-ha!):
2012 belle d'jour planner I won from Patty Laurel.
Pouch from General Sanots Online Newsmag
Catalog from this art school
and then the LET results!
It was more than enough. Now, I'm off to the next phase. Hmm, I wonder how the circumstances would be. One thing is sure though I'm off to somewhere and God is here.

I thank everyone who prayed with and for me/us, people who encouraged us all through out, helped me/us with the grueling tasks I/we have to undergo, believed that I could make it (even if sometimes I don't think the same).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...