Saturday, February 25, 2012

Keep calm, yes keep calm


I am a panicky person.

I don't know. It's really obvious when I'm bothered by something because I get clumsy and all. That is why it is quite hard for me to keep calm. Ironically though, back in high school, I believed I was "calm" because I don't get shaky nervous whenever I join contests. I get "numbed", I'd like to quip, of nervousness. Oh well, I have learned that there are more nakaka-pressure circumstances in life than contests. Ha-ha! Now, I get it. Maybe the reason why I had that belief about myself is that because contests were the few things that were my life back then. Apparently, it's way different today. And I am thankful that I am exposed to such things.

It's a happy thing to know that you're learning. Even if oftentimes it's hard, we just have to do it, you know. As it is often true, those of worth are the hardest to work on. Ok, so back to the "panic". It has been always my prayer not to get out of any situation without learning anything. And I am praying the same today. I am praying to continually learn to keep calm and carry on and make it to that day when panic is not anymore in my vocabulary. ;)

And the picture? I edited it to make it my phone's wallpaper to remind to Keep Calm and Carry On. Better yet, to Keep Calm and Pray. :)

 
Still - Hillsong United

p.s Wait, I should be working on something else!! Ha-ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...